2009年5月23日 星期六

Lu-ching's Wedding



This afternoon I was invited to my former Class 314 student Lu-ching's wedding. Lu-ching (黃律晴) is only 19 and is married to Lorrie from Finland. They had their wedding in the church. A touching wedding! I was moved to tears several times. To my amazement, the groom's mother sang a song to them "Sunrise, Sunset," with the guitar accompaniment by the father. So sweet! Sincerely wish Lu-ching and Lorrie a wonderful marriage and everlasting love.
About three months ago when Lu-ching came to visit me and told me she had a boyfriend and that after seeing each other for only about 5 months they were considering getting married, I was surprised. Asked for my opinion, I said there was more than love in a marriage life. However, convinced how much they loved each other, I gave her my best wishes. And today she had her wedding.

The following is a photo album I made for her. When a photo pauses for a moment, move the cursor over on it, and you can see the caption. This is what a church wedding is like.



沒有留言:

張貼留言