2009年5月30日 星期六

A Word List: SAT Vocabulary (4000 Words)

My former 316 student Yi-hsin (羅翊芯) once mentioned in Class 313 that a vocabulary list I gave them last year was useful.  This morning, Chen, Ying (陳穎) called and asked me if I would give them the list this year. 

Well, then I called Yi-hsin and She-heng (鄭思恆) to confirm which list it was.  It was the vocabulary words tested in the first sections of the past SAT tests (1998~2007).  I added those in the 2008 and 2009 SATs.   Those who would like to test themselves on some important 4000 level words can download and print the list out.  The best way to use the list is to look at the words one by one and recall their meanings. 

vocabulary-in-sat-word-case-87-98

P.S. Yi-hsin was quite happy that what she said to Class 313 was remembered.

沒有留言:

張貼留言