2011年3月18日 星期五

The Song "Heal the World"

Yesterday I taught Class 309 the song "Heal the World," which was written by Michael Jackson. The lyrics hold so much meaning that I didn't need to say much. It is a song to promote world peace and brotherhood. A very beautiful song, a little calmer than "We Are the World." Both are among my favorite songs.

Here I posted a different video from what I showed to the students yesterday because there is only one mistake in the lyrics in this one. The phrase in the middle of the song "crucify it's soul" should be "crucify its soul."

I also taught my special student the song. Asked which he liked better, "Heal the World" or "We are the World," a song we sang last semester, he said both.

You may like to print out the handout.

Heal the World and We Are the World lyrics-handout.doc

BTW, on the first frame of the video, the word "lyricks" is a misspelled word. Its correct spelling is "lyrics"

沒有留言:

張貼留言