2011年3月31日 星期四

A Class Conducted by Keyboard

Because of my sore throat, I didn't talk in school today. How did I teach? Well, I taught both Class 314 and Class 309 by keyboard.

Before teaching 309, I modified the record which I typed simultaneously on a Word sheet while teaching Class 314 in the first period. Then when I was teaching 309, some new interactions were added to it. The procedure of the class went as shown in the following record. The size of the words are exactly what the students saw in class. Don't print it out because you'll need 13 pages of paper. Just download and go over it. You can catch a glimpse of a class with the instructor silent. The black prints are the text from the textbook and the blue and green ones are the interaction between the students and me. The sheet was projected onto the screen for everyone to see.

whiteboard in 309.doc

沒有留言:

張貼留言