2011年3月28日 星期一

A Joke from RD

Here is a joke I read yesterday in the February issue of Reader's Digest, American edition (p.94):

"I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera.  I figured that my picture had been taken for speeding, even though I knew I wasn't.  Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly.  But again the camera flashed. 

Thinking this was pretty funny, I drove past even slower three more times, laughing as the camera snapped away each time while I drove by it at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt."

                                                                            Submitted by Adam J. Smargon,

                                                                                   Newark, Delaware

When I read to the last five words, I burst out laughing.  Before that, I was kept in suspense, wondering what was the matter with the camera.

沒有留言:

張貼留言