2013年7月5日 星期五

A Visit Paid by Diego

Yesterday Diego, a student who graduated from NHSH in 2006,  visited me. He shared with me a lot of good things about tennis, cars, watches and other fields.  As usual, I was really amazed at his good memory of names, places, and dates. Take tennis for example, he can tell you in detail from his memory about in which year who won what title in what game. That's a special gift he was endowed with.

Whenever we chat, we do it in English. In his second year of high school, he came to my office at noon almost every day and talked to me in English about everything. As his teacher, I was stunned by his knowledge. Before I went to Hong Kong one summer, he visited me and  helped me plan the trip. My jaw dropped when he described different places in Hong Kong--their locations, and what they are famous for--as if he had a map of Hong Kong right in front of him.

Diego, you always amaze me!

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言