2010年10月27日 星期三

I Have a Dream--An Essay by a Student

The following is an essay written by a student in Class 314 on the topic "I Have a Dream." For this topic, many students write about traveling around the world. Some dream to be a teacher and some a successful businessman. It is understandable that having never experienced racial discrimination, none has a dream like Martin Luther King's.

題目: I Have a Dream

 

I Have a Dream



I have a dream that one day I will travel around the world. I will experience every unique culture in the world. Some may shock me, and some may fascinate me; however, none of them will be the same. I will sample exotic food from different countries. Whether the food tastes good or not, it will surely tickle my taste buds. Most important of all, I will make friends with people from different places. I will tell them about a beautiful, wonderful, amazing island called Taiwan, which is my hometown.

To make my dream come true, I have three important things to do. First, I have to learn English well. It can help me not only to communicate with other global villagers but also to introduce some Taiwan’s unique features to the world. Second, I have to save a lot of money for the airfares and the trip costs. Last, I have to learn some basic manners of different countries to avoid making a spectacle of myself.

(167 words) (31418 李佳融) (14/20)

I Have a Dream--student's essay 31418.doc

沒有留言:

張貼留言