2010年10月25日 星期一

A Letter to Computer Virus--A Student's Short Essay

The following is a letter written by a student in Class 309 to the computer virus. This writing task appears on a Meow-meow practice test. Though quite creative and interesting, the task is unlikely to be given on the entrance exam for fear that it would be politically incorrect. 





說明:1. 依提示在答案卷上寫一篇英文作文。

           2. 文長約120個單詞(words)左右。 

提示:電腦病毒無所不在,有時只是再瀏覽網站時它就悄悄潛入你的電腦,有時還會假冒熟人寄信給你呢!請寫一封信給電腦病毒,第一段敘述它的惡形惡狀,第二段說明你打算要如何防範這個討厭鬼。

 

                                                                                                                                                               October 15, 2010

Despicable Computer Virus,

You are around us every day. As I browse the websites, you sneak into my computer and cause destruction in it. Thanks to your tricks, many important documents are lost. Also, I can’t use my computer for a long time. Things are put off, and work is delayed. It might be fun for you to do these tricks, but you’ve disturbed me a lot.

Now, I’ve come up with some ways to defeat you. I’ve already downloaded software that can stop you entering my computer. With this special software, I can prevent you from stealing my data. Besides, knowing that you always come from the Internet, I decided that from now on I won’t visit the websites I don’t know. No matter how cunning you are, I’ll beat you in my way.

                                                                                                                                                                Angry,

                                                                                                                                                                 Mary

(140 words) (30934 蔡孟婷)

 

Letter to computer virus.doc

沒有留言:

張貼留言