2010年9月17日 星期五

The Musical Cats

I went to watch the musical Cats this evening at Taipei Arena. Here I'd like to thank my student Hsiao-yo and her parents for the two tickets. They got two complimentary tickets but could not go this evening. They offered me this great chance.

Sitting on the fifth row, I could see the "cats" very clearly. At first, I could not figure out the plot. Then I gradually got a rough idea. It's the stories of individual cats of a cat group.

The dance was awesome, and the song enchanting. When the outcast cat sang the song Memory, everyone in the audience held their breath, mesmerized.     The nostalgia in the song must have struck the chord in every listener's heart.  I believe it was this song that brought the musical to fame.

The musical was such a success that after all the actors took a bow in turn, we audience gave them a standing ovation. Bravo!

沒有留言:

張貼留言