2010年4月24日 星期六

Let's Sing Together on May 5 the Song "You Raise Me Up"

For the recitation in the morning assembly on May 5, the juniors have to familiarize themselves with the song "You Raise Me Up" and be able to sing the first half of it from memory. Here are the lyrics of the first half, followed by three videos of this song from YouTube, one featuring Josh Groban, another Westlife with lyrics, and the other Celtic Woman :

"When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
And I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be."

 







To watch Westlife in performance, check this out (inserted on 20100427).

沒有留言:

張貼留言