2010年4月21日 星期三

A Wonderful Day

214 winning the 3rd prize basketball

214 winning the 3rd prize



The day before yesterday was a great day. First, my class won 3rd place in women's basketball. It was a breathtaking game. In the first few minutes, my class lost by 6 points. The score was 2:8. Eager to win, they got tied with the rival team at the end of the game 10:10. In the 3-minute overtime period, our team scored 2 points. Shouting! Screaming! Jumping! The class was so excited! Well, we can never be sure until the last minute.

Here, I'd like to thank our math teacher Mr. Wu (吳秋煌老師) for coming to cheer for us.

Then at noon, we English teachers had an unexpected visitor, Sue (劉書真老師). Sue, a beautiful, charming, wise, and excellent English teacher, retired two years ago. Since then I've never seen her. So when I saw her in the office, I gave her a big hug. She just came back from the States and brought us "Scrabble," a word game, and some candy. Sue, I missed you so much.

Sue's visit

Sue's visit

沒有留言:

張貼留言