2009年2月4日 星期三

What Difference Can 30 Minutes Make?

Annie and I chatted on the phone tonight.  I  told her that I'm quite interested in the book she mentioned several days ago in her blog It Takes Only 30 Minutes A Day (每天只要三十分鐘).  She told me the author of that book pointed out that even if we are not graduates of top schools, as long as we spend 30 minutes every day learning something all our life, we can be as good as or even better than those graduated from prestigious schools in some aspect.   If you are interested in this idea, you can visit Annie's blog:

http://blog.roodo.com/anniechan/archives/8181395.html

Annie told me she gave her students an assignment: to decide what they would do every day for 30 minutes next semester, do it, and give a report at the end of next semester.  That's a fantastic idea!  

Hmm...I'd like to think up one thing I'll do for 30 minutes per day for the coming 6 months. 

This reminds me of a song "Only Time,"  sung by Enya.

沒有留言:

張貼留言