2014年9月25日 星期四

Friends Often Have You on Their Minds



Yesterday around 6pm, I got a phone call from Po-ching (朱博清), a junior high schoolmate who I just got acquainted with in late April this year. He asked me if I was free because he would like to invite me to eat beef noodles at a schoolmate's restaurant with him and his wife. I said yes and he suggested picking me up between 6:30 and 7pm.



When the restaurant owner Mei-hui (莊美慧), that is, our schoolmate, saw me, she was very happy and guessed I must have come with someone. The question was soon answered when Po-ching showed up. During the meal, Mei-hui told me Po-ching often mentioned inviting me to her store when he and his wife paid a visit because many schoolmates other than me had already enjoyed the noodles. I was very touched. Po-ching is very busy with his business, but he always cares about us, his junior high schoolmates he got to know this past April. Thank you, Po-ching. Nice meeting you and your wife. And thank you, Mei-hui, for welcoming us so warmly.

 



Mei-hui and me

 



Po-ching, Mei-hui, and me

 



Po-ching's wife, Wan-ling, and me. In fact, she has already a popular member in our Xing-xing group.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言