2012年9月23日 星期日

My Reading--A Collection of Inspiring Articles for Students

my reading cover

This is a 52-page book I made for students who I taught for only one week at the beginning of this semester. It is a collection of inspiring or thought-provoking articles, meant to ignite students' passion for life and people around as well.  Still, there are some articles very worth reading and highly recommended by former students, but not included in the book, such as Randy Pausch's "All You Have to Do is Ask," "Tell the Truth," and "All You Have Is What You Bring with You."   Fortunately, I have the students' email addresses.

Want to know what the book contains?  Click and enlarge the photos below, and you'll see Table of Contents and the first article "The Carpenter," which may make one start to think about who takes the responsibility for their life.

the table contents

the carpenter-2

It's a book made with my love for my students.

沒有留言:

張貼留言