2012年9月3日 星期一

Information Card

Last Friday, at our first encounter, I had each student in Class 209 fill out an information card for me so that I could get to know them sooner.  The card included their

name,

freshman class, freshman English teacher,

birthdate,

address,

phone numbers,

favorite subject(s),

most difficult subject(s),

strength(s),

weakness(s),

passion / hobbies,

ambition

On the back of the card, the students were asked to write a short paragraph for each of the two topics:

1. English and Me

2. What I Think English Class Should Be Like. that is, My Ideal English Class

Most of the students who find English difficult have problems with vocabulary or don't know how to study English.

And these students think an ideal English class should be

fun

interactive

relaxing

interesting

or/and happy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言