2012年9月11日 星期二

Class 209

Class 209

In the photo taken last Friday is Class 209, a class I taught only for one week at the beginning of this semester.

 

class 209

The student in the middle had missed the group photo-taking, so we posed for another picture.

During this week, I didn't really teach one lesson, but just offered some advice on how to learn English.

Besides teaching them how to learn, I used Unit 1 as a sample to demonstrate how to study a lesson independently.  Besides joining the discussion about the story, the students were invited to read the article and the example sentences of vocabulary words in chunks.  I also emphasized the benefits they would get from listening to Studio Classroom and familiarized them with the different parts of its everyday program.

As far as I am concerned, teaching students how to fish is more important than giving them fish to eat.

沒有留言:

張貼留言