2009年12月3日 星期四

The 2nd Anniversary

Today is the 2nd anniversary of my blogging. On this day two years ago, I attended a workshop on blogging, and since then I've been keeping my blog every day for two years, without any intermission. I celebrated my persistence on the 1st anniversary last year by giving Classes 310, 313, and 314 a piece of chocolate. Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate the 2nd anniversary with Classes 214 and 209. 731 days nonstop!

My purpose of keeping the blog is to share teaching ideas with teachers, study tips with students, and good things with everyone. Though every day I have to spend at least around 20 minutes on it, I regard it as one of the best things I can do for others, and that is what has kept me here for as long as two years and even longer. Sharing is a joy. em25

沒有留言:

張貼留言