2009年8月17日 星期一

Moving Was Easier This Summer

20090817-2 001

20090817-2 002

20090817-2 003

20090817-2 006

 Every year we NHSH teachers have to change office rooms, moving with the students we're going to teach. That often gives me a headache. I have to pack, load all the boxes onto the trolley, push the trolley to my new office, unload and unpack the boxes, and finally put all the stuff in place.

However, this year I saved half the trouble. Four students from the former 310, who graduated this summer, came to my rescue. A few days before the UEE, Yi-yang (黃逸揚) told me he would like to help me move to my new office. He kept his promise, and what's better, he invited Tsai-yi (林才羡), Derek (董德), and Tze-yang (蔡子揚) to join him. Today they gave me a big surprise. Without them, I would have spent twice the time.

Thanks a bunch, my dear students.

P.S.  I threw away all the magazines issued before 2008. That was about half the magazines I had owned. Those I didn't discard will be left on the shelf of my classes after school starts.

沒有留言:

張貼留言