2009年8月21日 星期五

If I Were a Freshman Again-4 如果再做新鮮人/學會自己做決定、負責

This is one of the articles in the "If I Were a Freshman again" series. It was posted in the July 17 UDN. However, I couldn't find the article in the UDN web site; instead, I found it on the "Pray for All" blog. Failing to copy it from the blog, I can only provide the URL.

http://lousmanda.pixnet.net/blog/post/25695442

如果再做新鮮人/學會自己做決定、負責

聯合報/陳添枝/口述

 Mr. Chen Tain-jy graduated from the Department of Electrical Engineering at NTU, but later studied economics in graduate school in the US, which was not what he had planned for his life. Now he is the Minister of CEPD (the Council for Economic Planning and Development). This remind me of what Master Cheng-yen said in an article: Life has its course; it is not what we can plan.

In the last paragraph of Mr. Chen's article, he advised that students should learn to make their own decision and be responsible for themselves.

沒有留言:

張貼留言