2009年8月13日 星期四

Insomnia-buster

sleeping on the moon

A student wrote about his sleep problem in the plurk. Coincidentally, while cleaning my study just now, I opened a Studio Classroom (March, 2009) and found a one-page article on this topic: "Get a Good Night's Sleep: The secret to better health might be in sleep." The following are some tips it provides:



 "Avoid caffeine after 2:00 p.m.

Establish a regular bedtime.

Make your bedroom as dark as possible at night.

Keep noise to a minimum.

Take a warm bath before bed.

Listen to calming music for 45 minutes before bed.

Keep your work and your computer out of your bedroom."

Among the seven tips, I have been following five; namely, the first four and the last one. Besideds, I have a habit of reading in bed before going to sleep. After reading a few pages, my eyes are very tired and then I turned off the light, ready to drift to dreamland.  Drinking a little warm milk helps too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言