2009年3月5日 星期四

Writing Pleasure

I have some students who love writing.  Every morning when I get to school I can find several notebooks on my office desk waiting for me.   In the notebooks are students' essays.   I often try my best to read, correct, and return them in the afternoon.   However, when I'm busy at school, I have to take them home.   This Monday morning, my son saw my heavy bag when we are leaving home together.  Then we had the following conversation:

R: Why are you carrying such a heavy bag?

J: Well, some students' compositions.

R: But you are reading compositions every night.

J: Yes, they write every day.

R: Why do you ask them to write every day?

J: I don't.  They just keep writing.

R: I can't believe there exist such creatures nowadays, especially in Taiwan!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言