2009年3月28日 星期六

Thank you, Ken



A few days ago, I got a text message from Ken (王慶剛), a former student who graduated about three years ago.  He greeted me and offered help to my students who are applying to college.  I texted a message back, thanking him and asking if it was OK for me to give my students his phone number.  He answered "Yes" and said that he was willing to help. 

Ken applied to three universities three years ago and got admitted to all of them.  Finally he chose to study in the Department of Journalism at National Chengchi University.  With his experience, he could offer good advice.  What impressed me is that he is willing to help.  I didn't ask him to.  He took the initiatives. 

Yesterday after I gave my three classes his phone number, some students in Class 314 came to me during the break between the 5th and 6th classes. They showed their appreciation for his kindness and generosity with his time.  Yo-chun (顏佑君) told me she would definitely call him. 

Thank you, Ken. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言