2009年1月11日 星期日

Winter Vacation Assignment

I finally decided to try having students answer my questions which I'll post after the SAT.  What I am trying to do is create an English environment for them.  I didn't do it during the semester because I was afraid to cause a fight between their parents and them.  I understood how their parents wanted them to focus on preparing for the SAT.  However, after the SAT, though many of them still have to prepare for the UEE, during the winter vacation, they don't need to go to school.  Spending a few minutes practicing Engish writing won't do any harm.  I do believe only by using English in their daily life, only by giving them the chance to communicate through this language, can they have fun learning it.  I hope they'll like this activity and benefit from it.

Of course, for those who have sworn not to turn on their computer before the UEE or those who don't have a computer at home, this is not required.  They can answer the questions on paper.

沒有留言:

張貼留言