2009年1月14日 星期三

123 Greetings--A Wonderful E-card Website



Yesterday was my good friend Annie's birthday.  I sent her an e-card from "123 Greetings."  Annie told me today that she liked the words on the card.  She highly recommended this e-card website to her students.  Even if they don't find any card which meets their need, they can learn a lot of beautiful English sentences from all the cards there.  I agree.  

Here are some sentences on the birthday card that I sent her:

"'Good friends are like stars.

You don't always see them,

but you know they are there!'--old saying

No matter where I am, my wishes are with you!"

Annie and I seldom see each other, maybe just once or twice a year.  However, we care about each other and share our thoughts with each other through the phone.   Besides, thanks to blog, we can keep track of each other's life every day.

Visit this website and hunt treasures.  Good luck!

http://www.123greetings.com/

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言