2009年1月18日 星期日

To Throw Away Or Not To, That Is the Question



Before the Chinese New Year, I have to clean my study room. Now here comes the question: Should I throw away the old TIME magazines or not? Inside me, there are two voices arguing about this: "Don't clutter your study room with those old stuff," and "It might be just a perfect mess." 

In fact, I've not gotten rid of one since I subscribed to the magazine.  I know it's very likely that I'll never open most of the old issues because the new one continues to arrive.  However, I have been keeping them in case I need an article or even a photo from one; though so far it has rarely happened. 

Around two weeks ago, my colleague Melody (陳美麗老師) told me she had thrown away all her TIME magazines while she was doing the clean-up.  I really admired her courage then. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言