2015年8月25日 星期二

"The 21 greatest graduation speeches of the last 50 years"--from Vox

I love to watch/listen to graduation speeches. A graduation speech is always spoken from the speaker's heart based on his/her precious lifetime experience. In my last year of teaching, I used excerpts of four such speeches in a final exam I wrote for high school seniors.

Vox presented the 21 best graduation speeches of the last 50 years. I don't know what the criteria are. However, it seems to have missed J.K. Rowling's at Harvard Commencement and Amazon founder & CEO Jeff Bezos's at Princeton University.

Besides listing the speeches and presenting a few lines from each, the webpage gives direct access to the speeches, just a click away.

http://www.vox.com/a/greatest-graduation-speeches

The 21 greatest graduation speeches of the last 50 years

by German Lopez on May 8, 2015

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言