2015年8月21日 星期五

Stop and Smell the Roses with Mei-chu



Though I'm retired, my life is still kind of hectic. So today, with Mei-chu, a high school classmate, I escaped to the embrace of nature. Also, by inviting Mei-chu to lunch, I showed my gratitude to her for taking Ms. Lin, my high school teacher, home by taxi after my son's wedding banquet on May 30. We chatted over lunch and took photos.

Mei-chu has learned photography for around eight years. She often takes pictures as a volunteer worker for Tzuchi (慈濟). She is also the organizer of our high school class reunions and her college class reunions. A selfless nice lady!

With our camera in our hands, we became sensitive to the beauty in nature. A small red flower, a school of fish in the pond, an old brick structure, etc. After leaving the mountains, we went to Pihu, and guess what? We beheld two rainbows, which made our heart leap and our camera busy.

 









沒有留言:

張貼留言