2015年8月7日 星期五

A Visit to Annie and Her Family



This morning, I visited Annie and her family. Annie is the one who's co-written with me many listening, reading, or CA practice books for junior high school students. Just pay a visit to her home, and you'll know what an avid reader she is. Not only is she interested in reading, writing, and teaching, she is also fond of cooking and taking pictures.





Annie likes to edit pictures and make them more like a feast to the eyes. The above picture is from her.

Different from my last visit to Annie's home, today I met a new member "Miao." Since he came to Annie's home several months ago, he has become the apple of the famliy's eye.



 







For the first time, I saw how a cat used a litterbox.





Look at the appealing breakfast Annie made. She is really a master of colors.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言