2014年12月9日 星期二

Happy Gathering



(Photo from Mr. Lin)

A happy gathering this noon with Mr. Lin (林煇校長) and Mei-hua (許玫華老師), a former colleague at Chieh-show Junior High School and good friend.

Listening to Mr. Lin talk about his travel experience, I was allured to start making my tour plans. It really amazed me when Mr. Lin said he'd been to almost all the provinces in mainland China. Mei-hua had also visited quite a few scenic spots there. When asked which place in mainland China topped their "must-visit" list, they both said Jiuzhaigou (九寨溝), where you can see different colors changing constantly. Just imagining that scenery took my breath away.

I love to listen to others talk about their experience because I can always learn something from it.



(Photo from Mr. Lin)



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言