2014年12月4日 星期四

Good Time with Friends



I had a beautiful time with three friends today, all of whom were retired teachers from NHSH. Unlike what we usually do, we had a city tour today (We usually bathe ourselves in nature). First, we enjoyed  "Strange Encounter: 2014 Flower Arrangement Exhibition" and "All in a Knowing Smile: Jade Jewelry Designs by Penny Wang" at National Museum of History. Then we chatted over lunch at Bite 2 Eat, a Pizza & Pasta restaurant. 

My deceased beloved father mentioned in his autobiography, which he wrote when he was in his 70s, that  when one came to that age, the three most important things are health, friends, including one's spouse, and hobbies. I was wondering why he didn't mention children. Now, with my son studying abroad, I understand. I'd like to thank all my friends for being part of my life. May you all stay young, healthy, and happy forever.



(From Meichen)

On our way to the restaurant, we came across this bread Chrismas tree.



 





(All the above photos are from Meichen.)

 

 



The same background as the first, but this from my camera

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言