2011年12月13日 星期二

"Proud of You"--a Lovely Song

Today I had Classes 301 and 311 listen to a lovely song "Proud of You" at the beginning of the class. While listening, they were asked to write in English anything that came into their mind. When the song was over, they handed in their paper.

Some students just jotted down a few words; others told about their recent life; still others wrote about the song. The following are words about the song:

"An angel in the sky flying high, A paradise without pain comes into my mind. My sweet, old memory. I wish I were a kid." (30114)

"It speads hope into humans' minds, beautiful voice." (30117)

"It empowers me. relax. Believe me, I can fly." (30135)

"Be who you want to be. Everyone has their sky. A beautiful song." (30104)

"...I love this song! THere is one with the same melody in Chinese." (31132)

"lulluby, comfortable, relaxk enjoy, good song, meaningful, brave, elegant, encourage, inspire." (31115)

"smooth, peaceful, lovely." (31121)

"happy, great, comfortable, wonderful, so good." (31137)

"The song is great and it can soothe a person. It's a perfect song to play while we are sleeping. There is also a good song entitled "firework" The lyrics inspire mje a lot." (31127)

"I want to sleep. This song is great." (31113)

"This was one of the songs we sang in the English drama when I was in junior high school. I love the song so much! And we won the 1st prize. Those great memories sprang to my mind!" (31116)

"Perfect." (311)

"So soft, warm, good." (31108)

"I love loved it since I first heard it when I was little. Believe in yourself. Be proud of yourself. fly...fly and fly..." (31107)

"I love the song very much! I like the smooth melody and lovely lyrics. Beautiful songs relax me and makes me happy. Thank you, teacher!" (31124)

"There is a picture in my mind. We graduate from this school and we all get into good colleges. We are happy and laughing." (31122)

"The song makes me feel warm, entirely free from the stress." (31103)

"It is really soft. The voice of the child is sweet and innocent." (31131)

"Comfortable, cozy, warm, elegant." (31123)

"Sleepy, enjoyable, comfortable." (31118)

"When I heard this song, I thought of getting into a college I like, and the new college life. I will have a beautiful smile on my face every day." (31133)

Here I'd like to thank Annie (詹麗馨老師) for introducing this song on FB yesterday. In fact, I've heard this song dozens of times for it was played at almost all the wedding banquets I have attended since two years ago. However, I didn't know its title until yesterday. A beautiful song, indeed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言