2010年11月6日 星期六

Happy Birthday, NHSH

 


Today is NHSH's 23th anniversary. As usual, there are the garden party and club performance. The whole school was in a buoyant mood. Most of the time, I was in the office chatting with my former students. The first visitor was Joel (簡喬), a Class 314 student who graduated last year. I still remember he used to come to me at noon for a discussion about his essay or just for a chat. It was a pity that we didn't have as much time as before to talk today.

The oldest among the students graduated about 16 years ago, who was actually a student I taught in his 7th grade at Chieh-show Junior High and who later studied at NHSH. I was quite touched that almost every year he came to visit their alma mater. Solo (王榮頤) is another one who persists in paying a visit every anniversary.

Every year, the anniversary is a good time for a happy reunion!

沒有留言:

張貼留言