2009年10月3日 星期六

Blogs Can Be Teachers' Treasure Trove

A colleague called me this evening and asked if I still had the supplementary material about Martin Luther King. She remembered I shared an informative handout with her about two years ago. I told her I would check for her over the weekend.

I did use the supplementary material when I taught "I Have a Dream" last year; however, during the summer vacation, I cleaned up my study and reorganized everything in here. So now I have to search and "dig" the material out.

After I hung up, it occurred to me that when I taught "I Have a Dream" two years ago, I posted the video of this famous speech on my blog for those who would like to "watch" how Dr. King delivered the address. I will tell my colleague about it tomorrow.

Blogs can be teachers' treasure trove. Putting supplementary materials on our blog, we can not only reuse them in the future but also share them with all the teachers. That's one of the reasons why I blog.

沒有留言:

張貼留言