2009年7月25日 星期六

Watching a Movie

Finally I got the time to go to the movies. This morning I watched the movie "Public Enemies." The movie is based on the true story of John Dillinger, a dangerous "bank robber in the Midwestern United States during the early 1930s."1 In the movie are a lot of car chase and gunfire, interwoven with love between man and woman.

 

Throughout the movie, my heart was twisted because I hated to see good people hurt or killed by bad guys. The movie gives a good portrait of gangsters' life--dark, desperate, hopeless, and always on the run. Anyone with a clear mind wouldn't like to lead such a life.

I prefer the movie "Yes Man," which I saw during the winter vacation. "Yes Man" is more positive. After seeing it, you will become a little more aggressive, more willing to take challenges life throws at you. Although the user rating at IMDb favors "Public Enemies" over "Yes Man" (7.6:7), I would still recommend the latter.

1 Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dillinger

沒有留言:

張貼留言