2009年7月2日 星期四

The Camera

A gadget I like to carry around is my camera.   With it, I can capture beautiful views, record interesting scenes, and even save the effort of taking notes. 

I felt the power of the camera again today.  Today I went to three different schools to see my students who were taking the UEE.   I was early when I arrived at noon at the third school--Jianguo High School (建中).  So I took a walk on campus.  Then I saw some displays of students' marvelous works, one in English and the others in Chinese.  The English essay was the first one I came across.  When I was about to take out my pen and notebook to copy the essay, it occurred to me that I had my camera with me.  Then, in less than five seconds, I got the essay.   Had it not been for the camera,  I would have spent 5 minutes or more copying it.  Later, near the school gate, I spotted  some prized works in Chinese.  Without thinking, I took out the camera and snapped four--two poems, a short prose, and a very short story.  Haha!  Two seconds for each.   Thanks a lot, my dear camera.

The following are the photos I took with my camera today. Click on the photos to enlarge them, and you can read the words. To read even more clearly, move the cursor to the lower right part of the enlarged photo. An icon will emerge. Click it.

English Essay:

jianguo high school english essay

jianguo hs-english essay -2

 





 

Chinese poems:

jianguo hs-chinese poem

jianguo hs--chinese poem-2

Chinese prose:

jianguo hs--chinese prose

short Chinese story:

jianguo hs--chinese short story

沒有留言:

張貼留言