2009年4月4日 星期六

When Strangers Got Connected



They never saw each other before yesterday. They only talked on the phone. However, when Yi-ching (陳怡晴) came to visit me yesterday, they had their happy enocunter. See their broad smile?

Ying Chen (陳穎) is my assistant in Class 313. About 2 weeks ago, she asked me if any of my former students is studying at National Dong Hwa University. She'd like to ask him/her some questions. I gave her Yi-ching's phone number. Yi-ching was a student in my former Class 314, once my assitant too and now a freshman.

The next day or two days later, Ying Chen told me that she called Yi-ching and that how nice Yi-ching was. She said Yi-ching sounded very willing to help. A few days ago, Ying Chen came to me excitedly, saying that Yi-ching was even willing to let her stay in her dorm room when she went to Dong Hwa for interview.

Yi-ching is like the sun (and Sun is her another name), always giving off light, shining upon others. Because of her kindness and enthusiasm, she started a beautiful friendship.

沒有留言:

張貼留言