2009年4月12日 星期日

A Fantastic Blog about England

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/shiny-shine/

While doing the peer evaluation for the blog competition, I came across this fantastic blog.  Shinyshine used the blog to recorded his life in England when he was studying there.  I admired his insight and commitment.  All of the entries are in Chinese except one "番言英語," in which he wrote bilingually; that is, in English with Chinese translation.   This blog would be highly appreciated by those who are interested in British culture. 



I still remember before I went to Champaign, Illinois to study, my late godfather Mr. Chen (陳德明先生) suggested I keep a diary so that everything I experienced there could be reviewed and shared after I came  back.  However, so focused on my studies I was that I didn't follow his advice.  What a pity!

However, there was no blogging then.  Even if I had kept a diary, I still could not share it with many people now.  Besides, to put many photos on a diary doesn't seem easy.  Thinking of this, I am so thankful for the inventor of blogging.  He made it easier for human beings to share valuable experiences.

沒有留言:

張貼留言