2009年4月21日 星期二

A Spider in Its Web



  

This morning when I stepped out of the Academic Affairs Office, heading for my office, I looked up and caught a glimpse of a spider in its web.  The web stretched from the 4th floor to the 3rd floor.   If a spider that big appeared in front of me on the wall of my study right now, I would definitely ran away, probably with a scream, and asked for help.  However, this morning I stopped to take a long look at the spider and its web, amazed at how the spider had woven the web.  It must have started with a string, and then? 

At that moment, I thought of some students who found it hard to learn English because of the vast vocabulary and complicated sentence structures.  Would they learn a lesson if they saw the spider and its web?   Persistent, the spider finally made the web.  If the spider could persist, why can't they?

沒有留言:

張貼留言