2009年4月11日 星期六

Singing in Class

Since I taught Class 314 a song at the beginning of the class one Friday in March, they have been looking forward to singing every Friday.  So far, we have sung "If," "When You Believe," "Rhythm of the Rain," "Hero," and "Perhaps Love."  All these songs have beautiful melody, and most of them are inspriing.  Ying-zi (張盈姿) told me that when she was preparing for the 2nd-stage screening, she often hummed the song "Hero" to herself.  I am glad that the song reassured and helped her, giving her more strength.

Yesterday it occurred to me whether it would be better if I have them do some reading for 5~10 minutes, which I usually ask them to do at home, instead of teaching them songs.  Of course, I would like to do both; however, pressed for time, we can only do one.   Which?

沒有留言:

張貼留言