2008年12月1日 星期一

What Good Does Keeping a Blog Do?


This afternoon, we English teachers had a meeting.  During the meeting, the chairperson Ms. Chang (張倚鳳老師) asked if anyone could share with all the teachers what they learned at any recent workshop.  Melody (陳美麗老師) said something about last Monday's speech, the one on how to guide high school students to write a good English composition.  She mentioned many good points.  Then Ms. Chang asked if anyone would like to say more about the speech.  To share what I learned, I raised my hand and invited the teachers tor read the notes I took in my blog. 



In fact, if I had not kept that entry, now it would be difficult for me to recall exactly what the professor said.  However, thanks to the blog, I can always review most of the speech.  I love blogging, as Etta expected when I started to keep my blog about a year ago.


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言