2008年12月20日 星期六

To Eric

My former student Eric (李鎮宇) left his comments on my "Photos of My 2008-2009 Classes."  The following are his comments and my response.



1


Re:Photos of My 2008-2009 Classes




If I can back to NHSH, I will try to study hard on every subject...


It was very happy, when Ms. Lee class is coming.


(Ms. Lee,

I got the offer from YanMing University (Dept. BioMedical). I'm think "should I going there?" Next week. I have many meeting...)



Posted by Eric at 19/12/2008, 23:23

*********************************************


Dear Eric,


Thank you for the comments. I remember on the first school anniversary after you graduated from NHSH, you told me the same thing: If you could start over, you would study every subject hard. I also remember your advice for NHSH students: Do your best and go to the best university they can.


Congratulations on getting the job offer at Yangming University. It is not easy to get a job now, you know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言