2008年12月10日 星期三

My Assignment for Tonight

This evening when I listed the things to do, I was surprised.  The following is what the list looks like:

1. Grade 310 compositions.  (Thankfully, I have finished two-thirds in school this afternoon.)



2. Grade 313 revised compositions.

3. Grade 313 translation. (They chose two out of the three parts to do.)

4. Grade 314 translation.  (They chose only one part to do.)

5. Grade 310 translation. (They did all the three parts.)

6. Grade individual compositions.

7. Prepare tomorrow's lesson.

When I was making the list,  I guessed I wouldn't be able to go to bed until 1or 2am.  However, as of now, I've finished 1, 3, 4, and 1/3 of 5.   Now I believe I can finish all of them by 12:30am. 

(P.S. I started doing my "asignment" around 9pm, and it is 10:20 now.)

I often tell my students that when they have a lot to do, instead of complaining or whining, what really helps is to make a list, start with the first one, finish one by one, and finally they will get, if not all, at least 3/4 done.

沒有留言:

張貼留言