2008年12月25日 星期四

Merry Christmas!

I'm happy that we still sang two Christmas songs in class today.   Seeing students so excited about  Christmas, I cannot but let them sing.  We sang "Happy Xams War Is Over" and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus."  Most of them preferred the latter because "it's cute," as they told me.  Well, I love the naivety of the kid in the song.  He really believed in Santa Claus and so, when he saw his mom kissing Santa Claus, he thought she was having an affair.  He didn't know the Santa Claus, in fact, was his father. 

I believe most people, when they were very young, believed there was Santa Claus.  I'm one of them.  Is it a blessing or a curse when we had a rude awakening that there really is no such person?

P.S. I got a surprise from the class leader of 310.  After class, he asked me to open my hands up. Then, unexpectedly, as if playing magic, he dropped several pieces of chocolate from his hands onto mine.  Surprised and delighted, I threw my arms around him and gave him a big hug. 

Besides, I'm thankful for all the Xmas candies, chocolate and best wishes from the students.  

Merry Xmas, everyone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言