2008年12月19日 星期五

To Sylvia


The following are the comments from Sylvia on an old entry of mine and my response.


1


Re:看圖演說


Dear Ms.Lee,


Last week I attended a workshop. The lecturer showed us a website with lots of stories for students to practice. However, I wasn't fast enough to take down the address. And what's worse, I couldn't find her handouts and therefore lost track of her.


I wonder if you have this kind of website address that I can download some stories for training or in-house contests?


Your junior high school classmate,

Sylvia Chang

syltfred@ms5.hinet.net



Posted by Sylvia at 17/12/2008, 21:36



**************************************************************


Dear Sylvia,


Nice to hear from you.

I'm sorry that I have no idea about the related websites you mentioned. However, I'll ask or get online to search for some.



沒有留言:

張貼留言