2008年12月21日 星期日

To Someone

The following are the comments from "Someone" on my "Photos of My 2008-2009 Classes" and my response.



3


Re:Photos of My 2008-2009 Classes




老師你有一顆很溫暖的心

還有很樂觀積極的態度

除了英文有很多能跟你學習=)



Posted by somone at 21/12/2008, 01:26

*************************


Dear Someone,


Thank you for such a warm response. You must have a tender heart. The following is a poem by Emily Dickinson, which you might like:


 


If I can stop one heart from breaking,

I shall not live in vain;

If I can ease one life the aching,

Or cool one pain,

Or help one fainting robin

Unto his nest again,

I shall not live in vain.


BTW, since you gave comments anonymously, could I suggest that you write in English next time? Just feel free to make mistakes. You'll find it much fun.:)


P.S. Please go to bed earlier.


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言