2015年3月6日 星期五

Thumbs Up for Their Effort



Before getting rid of an old magazine, I go over it very quickly to see if there are any good information or articles worth keeping through photo-taking. Yes, there are quite a few, like the above pages, which I found this evening. These illustration pages are followed by four long dialogues and some extra information, such as a checklist, an E-ticket, and the procedure before and after the flight.Thinking about the effort the authors/editors put into the magazine, I cannot but hold my thumbs up.





The magazine.

 



Flash Phrase page

 



Extra information pages after the article entitled Belgian Delights.

P.S. English 4U was used by freshmen at the high school I taught.

P.S. I'm not doing any promotion for any magazine, but just feel like showing respect for all those conscientious authors/editors.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言