2015年3月13日 星期五

Annual Chinese New Year Banquet with Chiehshow Colleagues



Attendees: Around 70 Retired teachers from Chiehshow Junior High School. Since I taught there for 13 years before teaching at NHSH, I was also invited.

Time: Yesterday, March 12, 2015, 11:30am

Place: Hai Pa Wang Restaurant, 411 Nanking East Rd.

Who's in the picture? 吳美珍老師, 楊榮子老師. 孫明珮老師. 彭貴媛老師.  潘美因老師.  嚴敏老師.  鍾景芬老師.  陳貞子老師. 陳元平老師.  許玫華老師. and me

Guess why I put these teachers' Chinese names here? Years ago, Shu, an NHSH colleague and also good friend of mine reconnected with her high school friend and a student she taught at NHSH through my blog. The friend and the student just keyed in her name in the Google search bar and found her name in my blog. They left comments and requested me to give Shu their email address. I liked the feeling of being helpful.



林煇校長 楊慶懿老師 潘美因老師  楊榮子老師



胡雪梅主任/會長 and 陳清威老師/副會長



周本華老師, 胡淑華老師, and 涂永金老師

 



李俊男老師 and me. Mr. Lee's daughter was also named 李欣蓉. In fact, when his daughter was born, I was already there teaching at Chiehshow. Everyone would laugh when knowing he named his daughter the same name as me. Today during the banquet, Mr. Yu (余霖校長) kidded me by asking, "Where's your father?"



張文貞老師, 徐英嬌老師, 陳碧珍老師,  李碧華老師, 李碧華老師, 吳美珠老師, 吳如淑老師, and me



林煇校長, 吳和惠校長, 葛虹校長, 陳總鎮校長,  孫明珮老師, 張文貞老師, 楊榮子老師, 吳如淑老師, and me.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言