2014年8月30日 星期六

Thank You for Your Love, My Dear Students



Yu-han, Yu-chi, Hsiao-chieh, and Yu-wei, four students from my homeroom class 314, who graduated in 2011 from NHSH, invited me to lunch today. We spent a great time together, chatting and laughing to our hearts' content all the way. They shared with me what had happened since we last saw each other.

They are all like angels. The moment I entered the restaurant, they all stood up and each gave me a warm big hug. When I stood up to get some tea, Yu-han went with me and filled my cup with hot water. So sweet! They even paid for the meal secretly. I almost never let my students buy me a meal because they are young and don't earn much even if they work part-time.  But today, they insisted. Thank you, my dear girls and boy. Thank you for your love! I love you. You always have my best wishes.









(Pic from Yu-chi)

 



(pic from Yu-chi)

 



(pic from Yu-chi or Yu-han?)

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言