2014年8月18日 星期一

Lovely Class 314 Reunion



Time: 6:20pm, Aug. 16, 2014

Place: Fani Burger at Neihu



Gina and me

(Photo by Pao-chen)

I was really happy to join these big kids! They graduated from NHSH in 2009. I taught them in their senior year. Over the span of one year, we got to know and got along with each other very well, seeming like we'd been together for three or more years. During that year, they often came to my office to have a chat during breaks. They were a well-disciplined class. My former student Diego (邱元亨), after talking to them for two class periods in the summer, told me that our school would be proud of them. I once paid their homeroom teacher Ms. Chang (張曉薇老師) compliments by asking her how she guided the class. She told me, "I haven't done anything. They behave themselves." Wow!

Now, they've graduated from college. Some are serving in the army, some studying at graduate school, some working, and one going to France for internship. As their good friends, I wish them all the best.





Gina, Hsin-yu, and me

(Photo by Pao-chen)



Gina, Hsin-yu, Pao-chen, and me.

(Photo from Pao-chen)

 







(Photo from Pao-chen)

Class 314. Young ladies and gentlemen who are exploring what life has in store for them.

Interestingly, that noon I also attended my high school class reunion. We have worked hard for more than 3o years, three of whom are still working and the others are retired.

沒有留言:

張貼留言