2014年8月22日 星期五

Annie



This evening, my dear friend Annie (詹麗馨老師, the one on the right) called me. I thanked her for going so fast through the listening exercise items I'd written since yesterday and for giving me constructive suggestions. She is brilliantly efficient. Emailing her ten items this late afternoon, I thought she would send me her feedback tomorrow morning at the earliest. However, after dinner, when I checked my inbox, the feedback was already there. Amazing!

Annie's passion is not limited to academics, she is a great artist when it comes to cooking. She makes each dish she cooks a piece of artwork, tantalizing to the taste bud. I told her on the phone that her husband is really lucky to have her as his wife, who cooks three meals every day. The following photos are from her FB.







 

沒有留言:

張貼留言